Published on June 26th, 20131
TEDxRenfrewCollingwood invites its partners to really connect with their audience.
It’s a given that our TEDx audience members will be inspired and emotionally touched by our speakers, during the event. But what of our partners and how can you be remembered?
Our Audience will be diverse in age and background, but they will have things in common: they are all active community leaders, influencers, and forward-thinking individuals who are all looking to be inspired and engaged. They have the desire to be involved, to be part of a group of like-minded individuals who spread good ideas.
As curators of TEDxRenfrewCollingwood we will happily connect you with some amazing people who will help you engage, entertain, and amaze the heck out of our Audience. Or you may have your own interactive audience participation idea.
• Do you want to facilitate the creation of a lasting art piece that will remain at the host venue or your workplace for years to come?
• Would you like to help folks hang out and chat in a lounge or cool space, like a giant hammock perhaps?
• Maybe you’d prefer to make people laugh or think or learn?
We invite partners, who are willing and brave enough, to connect with the audience in a fun and memorable way. Please contact us at partners@TEDxRenfrewCollingwood.com
Here’s why you should engage the audience in a partner activity:
- The audience is more likely to become loyal to your company when you let them create, connect, and have fun in an activity.
- On-site, interactive engagement gives the audience a real ‘tale to tell’ on social media platforms. Who knows? A video of your activity may go viral.
- You can be memorable. Who wants to just hand out boring leaflets anyways? Hands-on activities are more memorable than leaflets, and more effective than billboards.